Nothing is working! How do I know what brouzer I am using for the same please
help? Also task manager also does not show end programme! What am I doing
wrong? I am using windows 11 and jaws 23

Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer

 <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646

E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
<mailto:ashwani.mo...@silver-linings.org>

Website : www.silver-linings.org <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Our Services: Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion,
POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel
facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)