Enjoy audio description for trailer of movie “Srikanth” and support in our
attempt for International book of records.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/wepzGPMumqc1aHT6/?mibextid=WC7FNe

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--4T2BUEPXT8/WnYuZDgFn9I/AAAAAAAAACU/fL_TxMUxa6c1xF-Q5MoJu2J8putS2ioBwCL0BGAs/w663-d-h282-n-rw/dips%2Bsignature%2Bmail.jpg

Dipti Prasad
Co-Founder • XL Cinema
mobile: + 91 9811787959
email: dp.xlcin...@gmail.com
 6th Floor, Chintels Corporate Park, near Chintels Corporate Park, Sector
114, Bajghera, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
www.xlcinema.in
*Install XL Cinema app: *
*https://www.xlcinema.in/app/ <https://www.xlcinema.in/app/>*Follow us on: