Thanks for that suggestion, Saurav. Thanks to that, I learnt how to make a
screen recording. However, they don't seem to be getting my point at all,
in spite of the screen recording showing them what I'm talking about. I
think that's where the gap lies: in our experience and their perception or
understanding of the problem.