Hi
You could also install senvy app in ur tv, this will let you channels list and numbers of all the provider’s and also let you switch to channels within the app interface.
When last time i saw this application, it was accessible cation
Sent from my iPhone

On 8 May 2024, at 7:06 AM, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I found a channel list from google search and I saved it in a text file. I just put in the channel number on the remote and it comes live. If it helps, I can send it to you as an attachment.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 6290527506 / 9433464329
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 8:18 PM
Subject: [AI] Seeking Assistance with Airtel DTH Usage

Dear Access India Members,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am reaching out for assistance with using Airtel DTH services. As a new subscriber, I am facing some challenges in navigating the system and would greatly appreciate any guidance or tips you could provide.

Specifically, I am seeking assistance with the following:

1.     Channel Search: I am unsure how to effectively search for channels on the Airtel DTH platform. Any advice on how to efficiently browse and locate channels would be highly beneficial.
2.     Navigating the Interface: I find the interface a bit overwhelming and would appreciate any tips on how to navigate it more effectively.
3.     Additional Features: If there are any additional features or functionalities that I may not be aware of but could enhance my viewing experience, I would love to learn more about them.
If any of you have experience using Airtel DTH or similar services and would be willing to share your insights or provide assistance, I would be extremely grateful. Your expertise could greatly help me in maximizing my Airtel DTH experience.

Please feel free to reply to this email or reach out to me directly if you are able to offer any assistance. Your support is invaluable, and I am thankful to be part of such a supportive community.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Warm regards,

Mandvi Gargg

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/B4AD6993-C2A8-4BC0-9403-C6D2B0D6238A%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/001801daa0e8%2418755350%24014ea8c0%40DESKTOPI429E82.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.