Heartiest congratulations, Ruhin and wish you all the best for all your future
endeavours.

________________________________
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> on behalf
of Ruhin Bhattasali <ruhinbhattas...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 6:27:22 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] My story covered in the news today

Hi all

I have completed my class 12 in science stream from a Main Street school.
I am happy to share that I scored 98.2 percent in CBSE board exam and it got
covered by The Hindu.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/several-schools-in-hyderabad-achieve-100-pass-rate-in-cbse-results/article68175380.ece

Kind regards
Ruhin

accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in<mailto:accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in>.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BuHeKPLUw8nQya%2BwtNWjDVDYvxeZeVYm8tQ6c7ffzkKV%2BTzuA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BuHeKPLUw8nQya%2BwtNWjDVDYvxeZeVYm8tQ6c7ffzkKV%2BTzuA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.