Are you ready to enhance your skills and accelerate your career?
Invitation to Our Webinar on Accessible Environment
About Accessible Environment:
Join us for an enlightening webinar where we will explore the significance
of digital accessibility for everyone, regardless of their abilities. Our
team of expert trainers is dedicated to offering technical career guidance
to help you progress in your professional journey.
Courses Offered:
Advanced Technical Courses:
1. Accessibility Testing & HTML
2. HTML, CSS & JavaScript
3. HTML, CSS & ARIA
4. JavaScript & Python
5. Advance Word and excel.
Career Development and English Speaking Courses:
1. Career Guidance Skills
2. English Speaking and Communication
Why Attend?
Q: What makes our courses unique?