🎉 *Exciting News!* 🎉

We are thrilled to announce that Radio Udaan has been officially recognized as
a radio partner for the newly released Bollywood movie **Srikanth**—a biopic of
a visually impaired entrepreneur, produced by T-Series! 🎬✨

Seeing our Radio Udaan logo on the big screen in cinemas is a dream come true
and a significant milestone for us. This collaboration is a testament to our
dedication to empowering and giving a voice to the visually impaired community.

A special shoutout to Bollywood star *Rajkummar Rao*, who played the lead in
Srikanth, for giving us an exclusive interview and a heartfelt message for all
Radio Udaan listeners. We are immensely grateful to Mr. Heett Savla from
T-Series, Dipti Mam from XL Cinema, and actor Rajkummar Rao ji for their
support and encouragement.

Catch the exclusive interview where *Danish Mahajan speaks with Rajkummar Rao*
on 'Srikanth' and beyond: https://youtu.be/HkpCNvxC-Ls

Thank you to all our listeners and supporters who have been with us on this
incredible journey. This achievement is as much yours as it is ours. Let's
continue to soar high together! 🌟

#RadioUdaan #SrikanthMovie #TSeries #Bollywood #Achievement #VisuallyImpaired
#Community #Empowerment #Inspiration #CinematicPartner #RajkummarRao