Dear all,

My building has an unleashed dog around the lobby so as soon as I step out
of the elevator and walk toward the building gate, its lying on the way
around where the security desk is. I have more than once politely shared
via email and on the society whatsapp group that this  restricts my
mobility as it's uncomfortable for me to freely move around independently.

There is some resident who feeds the dog. Others on the group have also
expressed disapproval since all members may not be animal lovers. However,
the dog still remains there. I havestepped on it once because  it was
sleeping around and I was walking alone.

Any concrete steps on how this can be tackled?

The secretary suggested that I inform the security when I intend to leave
or return but I politely replied saying that as a member of the society I
expect free mobility in and around the neighbourhood 24 x 7  .

Regards,
Payal Jethra
Mumbai.
7303448295