  From: Shahzada Saleem
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 11:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [AI] Inquiry Regarding Professional Resume Writing Services

  hi amiyo,
  thanks for the suggestions and apologies that i am replying here little late.
  but i have tried these things earlier but what about the formatting styling
and other visual things?
  will you be able to prezerb while copying and pesting anything?
  i have tried these things long back but after identifying these hurdles i
have decided to take help of any professional.
  hope it make sense and hoping i may able to express my thoughts on this.
  with thanks and regards,
  shahzada