Hi there. You can consider the Note40 Pro 5G, but is there a specific
reason you want this device? In the 21,000 to 23,000 price range, there are
many other good options. The Note40 Pro 5G has average specifications, so I
wouldn't personally recommend it.

Infinix devices are decent but not exceptional. I'm not discouraging you
from buying it, but there are better alternatives. For instance, the POCO
F6 or, if you can stretch your budget a bit, the Moto Edge 50 by Motorola.
One issue with the Note40 Pro 5G is that it won't receive many software
updates. It comes with Android 13, but the global version was released
earlier, and this device only became available in India in April.

Using the device is fine, with no major issues, but I believe better
options exist in this price range.