Met with Satguru some time in 2005 at the Venu Eye Institute where he was part
of a “New skills development programme. He and his friend Wasim, both alumnus
of BRA  would hang out together. I would visit Venu once a week at that time to
take sessions. Satguru was a quiet and shy lad then.

A couple of years later he called me seeking a job. I offered him the position
of a Helpdesk counsellor trainee. After a brief training he was ready to take
calls. A week later, he knocked at my door and requested that he should be
relieved of his job. He told me that he could not handle calls. When I asked
him for his reason for quitting, he told me that he found it difficult to speak
with lady callers. Well, I asked him to hang on . On my insistence he agreed to
continue. The rest as they say was history. He grew in confidence. He worked
for Eyeway for quite a few years. He was passionate about technology and had a
good head for it. He also had a lovely voice.

He left us a few years later when he got a break with NIOS. By then he was
married and was a proud father.

I continued staying in touch with him on the phone and followed his career with
great interest. Often I consulted with him on issues of technology. I had
spoken with him as recent as late April.

He was a very fine young man with great promise. May his soul rest in peace.
May the good Lord be with his wife and child as they deal with this sudden
tragedy in their lives.

George