1. I have upvoted it.
2. If you are an NVDA user you can use Windows App Essentials add-on. It
may be helpful for you.
3. You can connect with Microsoft Disability Answer Desk directly by Using
the Be My Eyes App from Mobile. Open the app> Double click on Service
Directory> Double Click on Technical> You will get their Microsoft
Disability Answer Desk, Double click on it and In the last Double click on
Call. You will connect with them.
You can ask for some tips to overcome these issues or can ask for Remote
Access Control. They may fix issues if these are only your PC specific
issues.
4. You will get Spotify, LinkedIn, Google and Be My Eyes support team for
Users With Visual Impairment under Technical. If needed These companies can
help you regarding their products.
I hope Above points will be helpful for you.