Having a dedicated WhatsApp group for Access India is very beneficial for
the blind community. First, many people do not prefer email nowadays.
Second, voice messages are particularly useful for blind individuals.
Third, WhatsApp is a widely used platform. Therefore, I fully support
creating such a group, as it will be highly beneficial.