Hello friends,

I am trying to use Audacity for making some MP3 files. I have found a tutorial
on Audacity after a Google search. This tutorial says there is a record button,
a pause button and a stop button. I am unable to find those buttons. I can
access the menu alright but there is no record option there.

It will be helpful if someone can guide me on how to use Audacity.

Arup