although the programs that you mentioned do not work well with jaws as far
as I know, one dictionary that you can use is word web. it is quite ok with
jaws, and it has a decent collection of words.
regards.

On 3/23/08, Geetha Shamanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Govind,
>
> Hadley School offers a course in basic French in accessible format. Check
> out the Hadley catalog at
> www.hadley.edu
> for additional information about the course.
>
> Geetha

Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;
Kaveri-hostel;
Jawaharlal Nehru university new delhi 110067 india.