Rao sir garu. my response to your questions are as follows.  read Indira
Sawne Judgment for more clarification.

please do connect if you require any help.
response as follows:

Horizontal reservation is a type of reservation that cuts across all
vertical categories, ensuring that a certain percentage of seats are
reserved for specific groups such as women, disabled persons, or other
categories, within each vertical reservation category (like SC, ST, OBC,
General, etc.).
Here are the details based on the Supreme Court judgments:
1.
Roster System in Horizontal Reservation:
The Supreme Court has clarified that there should be no separate roster
system for horizontal reservations. Instead, horizontal reservations are to
be applied within the existing roster of vertical reservations.
2.
Details of Roster System in Horizontal Reservation:
Since the horizontal reservation is applied within the vertical reservation
categories, the existing roster system for vertical reservations is
utilized. When implementing horizontal reservations, each vertical category
(SC, ST, OBC, General, etc.) will have a percentage of seats reserved for
horizontal categories (like disabled persons) based on the total number of
seats available.
3.
Filling Vacancies for Disabled People:
If there is no separate roster system for horizontal reservations,
vacancies for the restricted category of disabled people are filled by
identifying the required number of reserved seats within each vertical
category. For example, if there are 10 seats for a particular category and
3% is reserved for disabled persons, then within those 10 seats, one seat
would be reserved for a disabled person. If there are not enough candidates
in a particular category to fulfill the horizontal reservation, those seats
are carried forward or adjusted as per the prevailing rules and
regulations, ensuring that the intent of the reservation policy is met.
This method ensures that horizontal reservations do not alter the overall
structure of vertical reservations and are implemented within the framework
of existing rosters. The process aims to provide fair opportunities to
disabled persons and other horizontal reservation beneficiaries across all
vertical reservation categories.
For more specific and detailed guidelines, you may refer to the Supreme
Court judgments, particularly the cases like Anil Kumar Gupta v. State of
Uttar Pradesh (1995) and Indra Sawhney v. Union of India (1992), which
provide detailed interpretations on the implementation of horizontal
reservations.

--
Thanks and regards,
Pavan Kallem