Hi,

My application for UDID card has been processed in April 2024 and medical
formalities including sonography of the eye amongst other tests completed
but the status on the UDID website shows "pending- medical representative
will be assigned to you" Cooper Hospital Vile Parle west is the hospital
assigned around Mumbai suburbs. Now, I am unable to proceed with renewing
railway concession. I travel often and unable to move ahead on this.

Every time I visit Cooper Hospital during mornings, I need to be watchful
of time for moving around through departments consumes time and I need to
go to office thereafter.
The solutions I have received so far are to call the hospital landline to
get the statusof UDID. For every visit to Cooper, sometimes the same
sighted assistance cannot be available and therefore the process gets
dropped off mid way.

This is just to share the process of obtaining UDID in Mumbai and its
complexity as of today.

Regards,
Payal Jethra
7303448295