Dear thanks so very much for your kind cooperation and guidance

________________________________
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> on behalf
of Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2024 7:47:02 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] About E-filing.

This is a quack solution suggested by Jeegar and a web site. When the errors
occurred, I activated the links provided in the error message.

On the 80d schedule, I typed in 10,000 in the expense field and saved it.

On the 80dd schedule, I I mentioned my wife as a disabled dependent. I used her
name because imaginary pan and aadhaar were not accepted.

Then on the deductions page, I deleted both the schedules and the error
messages disappeared.

Hope, this helps.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas