Key improvements:

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of pratham.shubh...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2024 9:02 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in

No my dear friend, there is no need to provide such library, because I have
advanced version of it.

There is one famous saying for you, “Don’t teach your ______ how to raise
babies”!

It’s my humble request, you should fill in the blank, I think you are quite
intelligent, It seems.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jul 2024, at 7:44 PM, techsavi.shan...@gmail.com