Ma'am,
I hope this email finds you well.
I have attempted the UPSC exams twice and, although I am now following a
career in advocacy, I understand the challenges and complexities involved
in the preparation process. While I am not based in Mumbai, I am more than
willing to offer my support and assistance in any way possible.
Despite having the determination and courage, I acknowledge that I may not
be the best in every situation. However, I am eager to help and contribute
to your efforts in navigating the UPSC recruitment process.
note: If you have any tasks or projects within the UPSC recruitment process
that could benefit from my legal expertise, research abilities, or simply a
fresh perspective from a fellow UPSC aspirant, I would be thrilled to
discuss further.
Please feel free to contact me if you think my experience and background
could be of any help.
Best regards,
Pavan Kallem
Ph: 9908541321