Hello friends,

The Employment Department of National Association for the Blind (India) , has
started collaboration with two medical transcription companies in Mumbai, viz.
C Bay Remote Services and Infovision.

The former is imparting training to vision impaired candidates and offering
placements after successful completion of the training. The company also
encourages home based jobs. At present, there are 6 VI candidates working with
them.

The latter prefers trained candidates and has initially placed two candidates
Please find below a self testimonial by the Infovision candidates.

1.

Hello Friends,

Myself, M. venkateshwari,a visually challenged MT Professional from Chennai
presently working in Mumbai.  I have been trained in Medical Transcription and
presently working as a Medical Transcriptionist in Infovision Software Pvt.
Ltd, Mumbai. I have got the best co-operation, support and training from Team
Infovision and they have been very supportive in shaping my career for me in MT
with them.

For Trained MT professionals, Infovision is a good place to work and they are
encouraging Visually challenged candidates also.  For more details you can
check the website http://www.infovisionsoftware.net . Wishing you all
successful future.

M. Venkateshwari

2.

Hi !

My name is Avinash Prabhu, visually challenged candidate from Mumbai.

I have been doing medical transcription since past 2.5 years. I have been
trained in Medical Transcription and presently working with Infovision Software
Pvt. Ltd. at Mumbai, which is indeed a good experience and growth conducive
environment.

I have been glad to be associated with this company and to learn many things
here and apply all that I learnt during my MT Training.

Avinash Prabhu

Amities,

Suhas Karnik