Respected  access india Team,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am reaching out to seek clarification on certain aspects of the
notification issued by the Government of India on May 17, 2022, regarding
reservation
in promotions for persons with disabilities. Specifically, I would like to
understand the provisions related to cadre-based promotions and the meaning
of "cadre strength" in this context.
list of 3 items
1. Cadre Strength: Does "cadre strength" refer to positions of the same
scale or is it related to different classes such as A, B, C, and D?
2. Promotion from Feeder Posts: In some departments, promotions to higher
positions are made from 2-3 feeder posts. In such cases, how will the
reservation
list for persons with disabilities be prepared? For instance, if all feeder
posts have visually impaired individuals, how will priority be determined if
each feeder post has a different seniority list?
3. RPWD Act 2016: Does the RPWD Act 2016 provide any provisions for
prioritizing individuals with higher degrees of disability? For example, if
there are
two visually impaired individuals with equal qualifications, but one has
100% visual impairment and the other has 60%, is there a provision that
gives
preference to the individual with 100% visual impairment?
list end
I would greatly appreciate any insights or references to relevant
guidelines that could help clarify these points.
Best regards,kuldeep bhartiya