Oh! hi sam,
for a long, I did not see you on skype, why?
anyways, may be your popups are blocked, if so, then put the cursor on the
link, route the jaws cursor to virtual PC (Insert+Nump pad Minus then Hold-down
the ctrl key,
and left mouse button (NumpPad slash).
hth,
if doesn't, then try enabling your popups, or come on skype!
Thank you.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Samuel Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Friends,
 I have problem downloading files.
 When I press enter on the link, It says 0% and I hear a small music
 plum and the link does not open.
 What could I do?
 Is there anyway of getting it to know, or should I reinstall
 windows?
 Thanks
 Samuel
 To unsubscribe send a message to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at