Hello, sorry for getting delayed,
but I had A problem:
I was not getting mails from the mailman's lists.
btw, scripts are for the user account found in the ctrl panel.
yes, you were correct, it works wehn virtual cursor is turned on, but one
reason is: that it was discovered by us later than the scripts release,
and other is: may be one would like to modify them for other accounts or
improve them for it as well, as it does not reads well when you turn the
virtual cursor on.
HTH,
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

 is this the user accounts option in control panel?

 <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

 http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

 > > To unsubscribe send a message to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > with
 > > the subject unsubscribe.
 > >
 > > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes,
 > please
 > > visit the list home page at

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] with