Friends, yesterday Delhi University released vacant seats for spot round
admission there I noticed that maximum seats are vacant in PWD catagory
that also in Science stream & Commerce, when nobody in PWD catagory are
applying then these vacant seats will be transferred to General Catagory,
Visually Impaired candidates are unable to apply for Science & commerce but
other PWD catagory persons can apply so my request to all my friends to
encourage their other catagory Disabled persons should apply, if any of our
friends know any ortho or deaf & dumb friends suggest them to apply by
today evening,   ,  streem

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani, FB:
vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.