Hi,
no much difference between zamato and blinkit.
at least we can pull up the context menu for chosen items on zamato to add
to the kart but no words to express on the blinkit on apple i O S.anyway,
the entire app can be accessed through the explore by touch instead  swipes.
1. you can find the search box to the right top corner of your device.
2. activate the search and find the items. note: above the keyboard,
results are displayed.
3. select your choice and go to the bottom right to add to kart.
luckily increase/decrease quantity buttons can find on your bottom
right side of the screen.
4. again, explore to go to kart and follow the on screen instructions to
continue to the payment.