Hello, imran, there are scripts for thunderbird, btw it is already accessible
without the scripts,
but in case you find things to be improved or new additions to the scripts, I
welcome you all to contribute, or mail us.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting Syed Imran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Hi

 I chanced on a new E-mail client called "Mozilla Thunderbird". Have
 you
 tried it? It's just ausom. What I particularly like in thunderbird
 is
 that downloading of mails are much better than Outlook Express!. For

 instance, My friends now and then send me some educational videos,
 and
 everytime when I open my pop3 account, I have about 25 MB of
 messages to
 download, which is nearly impossible in outlook Express, even after

 having 256 KbPs of bandwidth.
 I  was regularly using outlook Express client for my E-mails,  and
 it
 was taking ages to download my mails, some times giving me a dialog
 that
 said, I either could wait for 60 seconds for my pop server to
 respond,
 or just chuck it up. At times I waited for a very long time, asking
 it
 to wait for every 60 seconds untill one particular moment when I
 totally
 got bugged up. Then I installed Mozilla thunderbird, and tried
 downloading the same mails, which took not more than 15 mins.
 Accessibility is the biggest issue that I'm  tackling in thunderbird

 presently, and will be thankful if anyone could come out with Jaws
 scripts for mozilla thunderbird. Untill then, miss you outlook
 Express!.
 The above written information is just my own experience, and is not

 meant to offend anyone!

 Regards
 Syed Imran

 To unsubscribe send a message to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at