From: "palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:06 PM
Subject: [AI] Problem with my H.P. scanner-please help me

Dear list members, I'm facing a strange problem with my "H.P.
Scanner-g2410". I bought the scanner one week back. I have installed
the scanner software using the soft ware C.D. which I got with the
scanner. But after installation a message appearing that "the scanner
cannot be detected". After some time another message appearing that "a
problem occurred in connecting the scanner".
I have removed the entire soft ware and installed the "H.P.
scanner-2400" soft ware and connected the "H.P. scanner-g2410". Now
I'm able to scan the documents through "Kurzweil 1000" but I'm unable
to find the "scan document" button with "Jaws". Because of this
problem I'm unable to scan the photos. Friends would you please give
suggestions to solve my problem?
With warm regards Vijay

--
"donate eyes and live twice"