you should find it in your Fresh Tracks folder at Music Menu!> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:32:46
+0530> Subject: [AI] finding a song sent through blue tooth> > Hi friends,> I
had received a song in my mobile from one of my friends via blue tooth, but
could not find where it has gone and so I cannot hear it. Could anyone suggest
any way out? I am using nokia 6681 with talks 2.5. > > With regards,> Renuka.>
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes, please visit the list home page at>