Hi,

For using jaws cursor and pc cursor, one has to enable
lap top settings.
For this, go to the jaws window. In the menue bar, go
to basics > options. Tab around, until you reach the
lay out option. Select laptop settings.

If this has already been done, then, use keys like
capslock and ;, capslock and[ and capslock and p to
operate pc cursor, jaws cursor and other commands.

Regards