Dear Access India Members,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am writing this email to the Access India Community to seek your guidance
and recommendations regarding any good training programs or organizations
in *Bengaluru* that provide comprehensive skill development and
employability training specifically for *visually impaired girls and boys*.

I am currently looking for a suitable training opportunity in Bengaluru
where visually impaired candidates can receive structured and practical
training to improve their professional skills, confidence, independence,
and employment readiness.

I would particularly like to know about any organizations, NGOs, training
centres, institutions, or community initiatives in Bengaluru that provide
training in the following areas:
Computer and Digital Skills

I am looking for training that includes practical computer skills such as
basic computer operations, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email,
internet usage, Google Workspace, digital documentation, data entry, and
other job-oriented computer skills.

It would be especially helpful if the training is accessible to visually
impaired candidates and includes practical use of screen readers such as *NVDA
or JAWS*, keyboard shortcuts, accessible applications, and other assistive
technologies.
English Communication Skills

I am also looking for training in English communication, including spoken
English, reading, writing, vocabulary, professional communication, email
writing, workplace communication, interview communication, presentation
skills, and confidence-building activities.
Employability and Workplace Readiness

I would also like to know about programs that provide employability
training, such as resume preparation, interview preparation, mock
interviews, professional behaviour, workplace etiquette, teamwork, time
management, communication skills, problem-solving, goal setting, and other
skills required to enter the corporate or IT sector.
Life Skills and Independent Living

Another important area for me is life-skills training for visually impaired
candidates. This could include confidence building, independent living,
self-advocacy, decision-making, mobility and navigation, handling
day-to-day situations independently, workplace adjustment, and dealing
confidently with professional and social environments.
Hostel and Accommodation Facilities

Since I am specifically looking for opportunities in Bengaluru, I would
also like to know whether any of these organizations provide *hostel or
residential accommodation* for candidates coming from outside Bengaluru.

Information about the following would be particularly useful:

   - Whether hostel accommodation is available.
   - Whether accommodation is free or paid.
   - Whether food is included.
   - Whether separate hostel facilities are available for male and female
   candidates.
   - Whether the hostel is close to the training centre.
   - Whether transportation is available between the hostel and training
   centre.
   - Whether the hostel is accessible and safe for visually impaired
   candidates.
   - Whether staff or support personnel are available when assistance is
   required.
   - Whether candidates are encouraged or trained to navigate independently
   within the hostel and training environment.

Training Duration and Mode

I would also appreciate information about the duration of the training,
daily schedule, batch timings, and whether the training is conducted *offline,
online, residential, or hybrid*.
Eligibility and Admission

Please also share information about eligibility requirements, such as age,
educational qualification, level of computer knowledge, English
proficiency, and any other requirements.

If possible, I would appreciate details about the admission or registration
process, required documents, selection procedure, fees, upcoming batches,
and application deadlines.
Placement and Career Support

I am particularly interested in training programs that provide *job
placement assistance or career support* after completion of the training.

If you know of organizations that have connections with companies in
Bengaluru and help visually impaired candidates obtain employment in areas
such as IT, data analysis, accessibility testing, customer support, BPO,
administration, or other computer-related roles, I would be very grateful
if you could share their details.

I would also appreciate information about whether they provide internships,
employer connections, interview preparation, mentorship, or post-placement
support.

I am posting this request because I believe members of the Access India
Community may already know about reliable and accessible organizations,
training centres, NGOs, or institutions in Bengaluru that support visually
impaired candidates.

Therefore, I kindly request all members to share any *genuine and useful
leads, personal experiences, organization names, contact details, websites,
application links, or other relevant information* regarding such training
opportunities in Bengaluru.

Any recommendation or information from members would be greatly appreciated
and may help visually impaired candidates find suitable opportunities for
skill development and employment.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request. I sincerely
appreciate any guidance, suggestions, or references that the community can
provide.

Kind regards,

Shubhangi Kulkarni,

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPRmnVfRtAG4xBv1dK-qeO7xSjwuboXKwThTTabeo3%3DG%2B2xSBg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to