Dear Access India Team,

I am Tirupati.

I would like to share the latest *WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey #11
Results*, which provides valuable information about screen-reader users,
their technology usage, preferences, and experiences.

*WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey #11 Results:*
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey11/

#a11y #accessibility #screenreader #screenreaders #assistiveTechnology
#survey #surveys

I believe this survey could be useful for accessibility research and for
understanding the experiences, technology preferences, and needs of
screen-reader users.

Best regards,
*Tirupati Janardhan Gaikwad*
NVDA Certified Expert 2025
Verify My Certificate -
https://certification.nvaccess.org/?query=tirupati&country=IN&submit=Search
Phone: +91 99757 32046
Email: [email protected]  follow me on
LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tirupati-janardhan-gaikwad-472607210?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app
Follow  my Telegram Channel : https://t.me/englishwithtirupati

-- 
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..


Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPdC4fLCvVbqDnNJtBbpAYX7EyYjowVrfnOXzPxiao_Nmv14_A%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to