ma'am You would soon get another email with PNR in it. On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 4:12 PM Dr.Mamta Tambe <[email protected]> wrote:
> Good evening sir I just have one more question I chat in the menu I see > that I get the PNR after sometime but in the e ticket that is the PDF even > whatever has come on the email there is PNR pending and on the menu even > after I get the PNR when a refresh it in the e-ticket it still show > spending only so how can I print out a pending it has to be incorporated in > the e-ticket only that e-ticket is the valid e ticket right so that is the > issue how do I print a pending a ticket otherwise so how do I incorporate > that PNR into the e-ticket is a question please do let me know thank you > for anything else I have missed I have not done it properly or something by > any chance > > Basically in the PDF e ticket the PNR has to be incorporated not showing > pending right that's the issue show I still see it pending that's why I am > confused how does it incorporate in the PDF or do I give it more time maybe > I try printing it later or how does that work > > On Sat, 3 Oct, 2026, 15:51 Sunil Choudhary, <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> yes, sometime it could take upto 30 minutes to issue PNR. you should >> check within 30 minutes. You should have your PNR in your ticket and on the >> ticket details screen. For this you could go to navigation menu -> all >> orders and bookings -> flight tickets. >> >> Regards >> >> On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 3:40 PM Dr.Mamta Tambe <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> Just one more quick question I don't get the PNR number it says PNR >>> pending even after the payment is done how does this work thank you so how >>> do I get the PNR number because that will make me to amend the booking or >>> anything >>> >>> On Sat, 3 Oct, 2026, 15:07 Sunil Choudhary, <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> >>>> Sunil this side from TAN app. you wouldn't get any cheaper flight than >>>> TAN app. Moreover you could book flights on TAN without any accessibility >>>> issue. >>>> >>>> If you face any issue, you could call us through "contact us" section >>>> inside navigation menu of app. Currently we don't have hotel booking >>>> though. >>>> >>>> Regards >>>> >>>> On Sat, Oct 3, 2026 at 2:52 PM Dr.Mamta Tambe <[email protected]> >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>>> Hello to everyone I have a query that if I want to do online booking >>>>> for my flights check that way from where do I book to get the best >>>>> possible >>>>> discount extra online hotels booking how do I check it how does tan app >>>>> work on this and how much can it help can it also apply discount code can >>>>> it help me search tell me that from where do I book to get the best >>>>> discount possible and which side should I use to book direct flight or the >>>>> hotels direct websites or online like MakeMyTrip or other such ots etc >>>>> help >>>>> or directly online booking using these website how can I compare or how >>>>> else can I use book this seamlessly and without making any mistakes etc >>>>> and >>>>> can do it properly can anyone who has done it or anyone has an experience >>>>> please do share thank you >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> Disclaimer: >>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking >>>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its >>>>> veracity; >>>>> >>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the >>>>> mails sent through this mailing list.. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Search for old postings at: >>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ >>>>> --- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "AccessIndia" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to [email protected]. >>>>> To view this discussion visit >>>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_RhGGZqo67P6YoUbMQB2P0Ds0_opmefdgO8z404ESON7Q%40mail.gmail.com >>>>> <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_RhGGZqo67P6YoUbMQB2P0Ds0_opmefdgO8z404ESON7Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >>>>> . >>>>> >>>> -- >>>> Disclaimer: >>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking >>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its >>>> veracity; >>>> >>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the >>>> mails sent through this mailing list.. >>>> >>>> >>>> Search for old postings at: >>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ >>>> --- >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>> Groups "AccessIndia" group. >>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>> an email to [email protected]. >>>> To view this discussion visit >>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOYNTAxaivr%3DRt4PkzR4KHv%2Ba4%2B3rCeSNQyYqD7vRu6GUeUXng%40mail.gmail.com >>>> <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOYNTAxaivr%3DRt4PkzR4KHv%2Ba4%2B3rCeSNQyYqD7vRu6GUeUXng%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >>>> . >>>> >>> -- >>> Disclaimer: >>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of >>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity; >>> >>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the >>> mails sent through this mailing list.. >>> >>> >>> Search for old postings at: >>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "AccessIndia" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected]. >>> To view this discussion visit >>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_R1EiwP9s5Ma3YvqV%3D2WChJ%2Bkn_zRMt0mMpUT6der6yOQ%40mail.gmail.com >>> <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_R1EiwP9s5Ma3YvqV%3D2WChJ%2Bkn_zRMt0mMpUT6der6yOQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >>> . >>> >> -- >> Disclaimer: >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of >> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity; >> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the >> mails sent through this mailing list.. >> >> >> Search for old postings at: >> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "AccessIndia" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> To view this discussion visit >> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOYNTAyp%3D9sb8qqLs2FmXKG5ChZAMk58r%2BNPVPMk0sTEZg6YpQ%40mail.gmail.com >> <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOYNTAyp%3D9sb8qqLs2FmXKG5ChZAMk58r%2BNPVPMk0sTEZg6YpQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >> . >> > -- > Disclaimer: > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of > the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity; > > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails > sent through this mailing list.. > > > Search for old postings at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "AccessIndia" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion visit > https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_TBCq%3D%2BajQFN2-mrHOhJ5mhYDBgPVUtWHkNu_wQsZq%3D-A%40mail.gmail.com > <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_TBCq%3D%2BajQFN2-mrHOhJ5mhYDBgPVUtWHkNu_wQsZq%3D-A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- Disclaimer: 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity; 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent through this mailing list.. Search for old postings at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOYNTAyo05qvN7cO-Z9Ya-TC950agCxTJwZXAdNjKw4dwgBJzg%40mail.gmail.com.
