Hello list members

As I said, one of my friends is using labtop with wireless internet.
Can anyone provide the key strokes specific for labtop for using
internet? For example Insert+ F7 is not working in labtop as it works
in normal PCs. Urgent please.

Is there anyone in our list living in Vijaywada in Andhra Pradesh. As
my friend is living there I feel it's better that he interacts with
someone who knows computers better than him

Thanks and regards
Vamshi. G
09949349497
[EMAIL PROTECTED]