Hi,

as far as MP3 Converters are concerned, there are plenty available. however,
they're all not  really accessible. Sound-Forge is one of the widely acclaimed
Mp3 Converters popularly used by many. Version-8 of the Sound-Forge has
recently been released. . although the bugs aren't really great, its
accessibility is little complicated. GoldWave is another most popular MP3
Converter, for which, even Jaws Scripts are available. Gold-Wave 5 is currently
available for download. once after downloading the software from its
publishers, you can look for Jaws Scripts and begin enjoying your convertions.
the jaws scripts developed for Gold-Wave also have a good easily understandable
help file as well.

for any other details including downloading information , you can contact me
directly at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope the information provided is helpful!