Hai all

I am a RP patient. My vision is deteriorating. Now I came to know that
an ayurvedic hospital by name "Sridheryeem" near Yernakulam in Kerala
has achieved some success in stopping the deterioration. But the
patients I met have just taken the treatment there and are not in a
position to ensure the development. So, has anyone got any information
about patients who have taken treatment there sometime ago and have
been really benifitted. Thanks in anticipation. Good luck. Bye.

Profound regards
Vamshi. G
0877-2243861
09949349497