From: "Neredimalli Annavaram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Sangeeta TTS for Jaws Required.

Hi,

Sangeeta is a text to speech Engine developed by Freedomscientific Group in
colaberation with real solo speak company. they claim that this particular
speech engine is designed especially for indian jaws users as the accent
this engine uses is little closer to indian english accent. but at least for
me, sucha claim seems to be half-understood part. I've installed Sangeeta on
my computer and used it for some time. the quality of its reading isn't
really good. one of the biggest problems with Sangeeta is its disrespect of
punctuation marks. it doesn't behave well with punctuation marks. you can
use it anyway for a change, but not as a permanent speech engine.

once after the installation, you've to select sappy-5 speech synthesiser,
and from there you can select Sangeeta voice and try it. this speech, once
after installation, will also be available even for your kurzweil software,
if you're using it.

hope this helps!