Dear Ram sir,

Great news but I have following queries.
1. What will be the cost? When you will purchase JAWS license whether
you will get both English and Hindi?
2. Whether the JAWS Hindi is localize?
3. Installation voice guidance is in Hindi?
4. Which Indian DTP softwares it will support e.g. Akruti, Shree-Lipi, etc.

Regards,
Prashant Naik

On 5/28/08, dinesh thole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello sir,
> very good news
> take care

VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS MERELY A DREAM,
ACTION WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES THE TIME,
VISION WITH ACTION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.