From: "Bharat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:57 PM
Subject: [AI] a new discovery about GMail with IMap

all,
    today, after posting a message to a list from GMail, i discovered
something very interesting. the discovery was about the fact that, one could
receive once own messages sent to various lists even with GMail, provided
the messages were to be accessed with IMap & not pop.
    it is only with the pop interface that GMail does not download the
messages sent to once own account, with IMap they can still be seen &
received.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with