Hi,

in most cases, the lay-out of your labtop is what matters most. as some of
friends have already suggested, you can actually use caps lock-on and lock-off
as your Jaws Key, but in certain events, especially if you're using HP Labtop,
it mightn't work.

following can be the universal method for activating your jaws curser.

hold on the second left bottom key in your key-board and press Slash, which is
located left to your right shift key.
to activate your PC--curser again, hold on the same left bottom-key and press
Semi-Colon.

I hope this works!