Hello, glad to learn that you have won against the injustice caused to
you. In fact, one of my friends who is also a visually challenged
facing the same problem in geting phd admission. If you could send me
the copy of the judgement you have received, it will be of immense
use. my email id is, [EMAIL PROTECTED] with thanks and regards, D,
ramkumar

> Hi dear Amar!
> congratulations!!!
>
> A very very good opening inning as a lawyer!!!!
>
>   Man, keep it up!!!
>
> Please send a copy in my inbox.
>
> Many many wishes from me for a very very successful and a rocking career.
>
>   Just be happy and cheer!!!!
>
> Bye for now.
>
> Akhilesh.
>

> On 6/2/08, sweety.bhalla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> PL send it to me. Thanks in anticipation.
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university