Very glad to learn about the tremendous amount of service Mr. Rajan is
doing to the community of the visually challenged as the deputy
director. It is the time for all of us to salute and wish him all
success in all  his endeavours. I will be very greatful if I could get
his contact number and email id.

On 6/6/08, payal kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> definitely a role model to emulate.
>
> congratulations and regards
>
> payal

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university