good morning sir here is the info about it hoe that it would be useful thanks

UltraCane
the next generation
of mobility aid
UltraCane
the next generation
of mobility aid
UltraCane gives you the confidence to stride forward, knowing where the
obstacles are ahead.A mobilityaid that gives you enough informations about
your surroundings to help you make decisions quickly and naturally!
The ultrasound equipment and sensors are built in the handle of the cane.
Two small buttons are connected to the two sensors and will show any
obstacles by vibrations (which also differ to indicate the distance). The
two
sensors point in differnet ways, ensuring that obstacles right in your way
are
as well indicated as obstacles in your head and chest area (like the rear
view mirrors of a bus for example).
With the UltraCane, you have the opportunity to benefi t from information in
a meaningful way. Its reliance on touch, rather than beeps, as a source of
information for you means that you are free to listen to all the other
sounds
in the area. You will fi nd yourself building up a spatial map, and becoming
aware of your surroundings and any dangers there, at a subconscious level.
In other words, with no effort at all.
After a short period of teaching your brain will recognise what the new
stimuli mean. You'll be able to switch on the UltraCane and use it, just as
you would an ordinary long white cane, providing a greater source of
information about your surroundings. UltraCane is extremely easy to handle
and will only need a short training period.
The folding cane itself is covered with refl
ective foil, withstands considerable
use and folds into 4 pieces. It can be customised
to suit your style and height
and you can choose from different lenghts from 110 cm (43 in) to 150 cm
(59 in) and can be equipped with your preferred tip.
CARETEC GMBH
Stubenbastei 1, A-1010 Wien (Austria)
Tel: +431 - 513 80 81-0; Fax: -9
office at caretec.at