Hello sir,

Before I give you information about where to obtain
such journals from, I would like to specify the
formats and types of journals.
Firstly, the journals for any subject are available in
2 formats. The print version and the electronic
version. Almost all print journals are available as
electronic journals.
Next, electronic journals are further divided into
those for which subscription is to be paid, and those
that are free.

For print journals, you can perform a search on google
using the term "journals on political science".
For electronic journals available at a subscription,
you can visit the site www.jstor.com that maintains a
repository of electronic journals on a variety of
subjects.
For freely downloadable papers, you can visit
www.papers.ssrn.com that maintains a repository of
downloadable papers.
The link for browsing journals by subjects is:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/DisplayJournalBrowse.cfm#.

Regards