From: Sachin Butail
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 9:14 PM
Subject: [SBOI-post] School for Handicaps

      Dear All:

      Om Sai Ram .....

      With the grace of Sai, a thought has come into my mind to start the
school for physically handicapped students in village Gopalpur, Distt. Kangra
(H.P). I want to organize the system for the success of this thought and for
the same I need guidance from my Sai family. We have already made arrangement
of the land. Please suggest your valuable inputs and be a part of noble cause.

      --Regds
      Sachin Butail (MD) Kindly send replies directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      LOGIN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
      Dharamsala HP
      +91-94180-18026
      www.loginindia.in

__._,_.___
Messages
Related Link:

1. Sai Baba News & pictures: http://www.saibabaofindia.com/saidailynews.htm

2. Wallpapers: http://www.saibabaofindia.com/sai_baba_wallpapers_index.htm

3. Greeting & Prayer Free E-Cards:
http://www.saibabaofindia.com/saibaba_free_greeting_card.htm

Post your message to group: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MARKETPLACE

  a..  39New Members
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?