hi, pranay,

i have search for chemistry people all this time and found these people

proffesser in college at u s a

david wohler

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

another blind chemist  also in u s a

cary supalo

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

one blind chemistry teacher in india

firoz

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

other science subject people i do not know

hope this will help

firoz