Thks Suresh and others, I could finally download the file --after trying
from morning yesterday I did it close to midnight!!

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Suresh
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 8:58 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Please help me out,I am unable to scan and download
the attachment through gmail

Hi Friends,

If you are using Internet explorer, follow different steps given below:

1. Press enter on the link "scan and download".  The new browser should
open
with the dialog displaying details and the button to download the file.
2. Press shift+ enter on the link "scan and download" and the new
browser
should appear with details and the button to download the file.
3. Press insert+ (numpad minus) to root JAWS cursor to virtual cursor.
Press left mouse button (slash in numerical keypad) to open the link
"scan
and download".  The new browser should appear with the details.
4. As you know, the mouse and the JAWS cursor are the same.  So place
the
focuss on the link "scan and download".  Press Insert+numpad minus to
drag
the JAWS cursor to the location.  Use left and right arrow keys and make

sure that you are on the initial letter of the link "Scan and download".

Don't move your mouse, just press left button in the mouse twice.
5. If your browser is not allowing popups, repeat the same steps that
mentioned in fourth point.  Make sure when you are clicking with mouse
press
and hold control key.  No need to change pop settings in tools menu.  It

should resolve the problem.

Hope it works on firefox also,  But I don't use Firefox.

Kavitha!

You might have opened the file.  Usually the dialog that you mentioned
in
your mail appears when we open "ppt" files.

Regards
Suresh