hi pradip, as far as hindi tts is concerned, i am using vachak with
safa and it works fine. you may also try using e-speak wich is also
works fine but with different accent as in vachak. for more details
please feel free to ask me further. with lots of wishes,
  mukesh jain.

On 6/8/08, prateek aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> listers the great!
> one of my friend imidiatly requires information about hindi T T S.
> as i don't have sufficiant knowledge of it, i need your help.
> in this reference, i want to know that which is the best hindi T T S?
> i offen heard about safa and vachak, which is the best one?
> i'll be more happy if i get word from any professional or frequent user of
> it.
> your quickest reply on this matter will be highly appreciated.
> thanks
> regards
> prateek agarwal.
> cell: +9 1 9 9 2 8 3 4 1 1 9 7
> e-mails:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"