and what's the price?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zujar Kanchwala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] laptop with OS and JAWS

Hi,

I have recently bought a laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium loaded. I
have installed JAWS 9 on it and found myself reasonably comfortable using
this combination. Looking at future prospects I would recommend you to go
for Windows Vista. One benefit of having the OS preloaded on your new system
is that you get a licensed copy of OS. Yes, this involves turning off UAC,
which is a new feature of Vista that performs a check on third party
softwares before running. There are changes in the appearance of Start menu,
which you may get accustomed to in a session or two.

My laptop configuration:

Dell laptop Inspiron 1525 with an Intel Core 2 duo processor 2GHz
2 GB RAM
160 GB HDD
15.4 inches screen
The rest of the configuration is general which includes bluetooth and wi-fi
connectivity, 4 USB ports, DVD writer, in-built speakers and so on.

Hope this information is sufficient to decide upon.

Feel free to contact if you have more queries.