Hi friends
I have posted a mail two days back in which I have mentioned about no
availability of These watches with several  dealers in Delhi some of them were
even not aware of this concept of Braille watches. I  want to know , has
anybody got this watch from any Titan showroom in Delhi? If yes, Then please
let me know so that I could also purchase it. Thanks.